The Services of SM Chimney Sweeps.
Please note prices are inclusive of VAT!
Chimney swept and a smoke check. £60
Chimney sweep and smoke check for unlined chimney with a wood burning stove or multi fuel stove £96
Sweep and clean the pre-cast flue (You would need to have the gas fire removed first, by a Gas Safe Registered engineer) £60
Full service of chimney and stove. We will sweep the chimney, clean the inside of stove and glass. Sweep the chimney or liner. £96
Full service & revamp: Sweep and clean the chimney and clean inside the stove. Replace the stove rope on the door, clean glass and polish up the outside of the stove. £180
- Sweep and clean flue system or chimney and inside of a multi-fuel cooker £90
- Full stove installation please call for a free site survey 0113 418 2328
- Carbon monoxide alarm supplied and fitted £35
- Draught gauge reading for stoves only £36
- Sweep twin wall flue system £60
- Multi-fuel back boilers £60
- Birds nest removal
- CCTV Chimney Inspection
- Pressure test
- Fitting new register plate
- Tar removal
- Fitting of cowls
- Safety checks on chimneys £60
- A call out charge of £50 will apply for any appliance we are unable to sweep. Due to incorrect installation.
In addition we can offer you;
Expert chimney sweeping service, drawing on years of experience
Smoke / draw test carried out after sweeping each chimney
Visually inspect stacks and pots
Advice given on chimney pots, bird guards, and cowls
Advice given on carbon monoxide detectors
Diagnosis of chimney problems, and advice given on solutions
Our Reminder Service
Generally, most households wish to be reminded of having their chimney swept every year. We offer a reminder service to allow just that. We will gladly keep you on our database and contact you when the appropriate time is at hand to sweep your chimney again. The best time to have a chimney swept is in summer when the chimney is not being used.